Thursday, September 26, 2019

BB 2019 Thoughts

I've been quiet about this year's BB, simply due to the fact I've got a job, plus have been extremely busy this summer, with signings.  I think I've only had a handful of weekends off, and they've been spent relaxing!

First of all, a disclaimer:  I have NOT watched any Live Feeds or After Dark....my impressions are taken solely from the show and private diary comments made.

1st Controversy:
The whole idea of JM 'banishing' the minorities being 'racist' is ludicrous.  I disliked Kemi from the get-go, and the other three were willing to stick out their necks for Camp Director.  I don't fault Jackson at all, for putting his potential rivals in that position.

2nd Controversy:
The whole Jack aka 'white jason mamoa' aka 'Mr. Dreamy' making fun of anyone....I didn't see it. I saw it on some of the Google pages, but BB didn't show it, so the fact he did apologize to K (and was the only one who owned his mistake!), was huge.  Did it merit an apology?  I'm not sure; I think some of the PC police are working overtime.

3rd Controversy:
Was Jack's decision to exclude Nicole from the HOH room an act of bullying?  I'm not sure.  Sometimes when we have tunnel vision and have a specific course of action planned.....some people get excluded.  Could it have been handled better?  Absolutely....IF he'd had the presence of mind to let her in, and just let Gr8ful wait until she left before they 'celebrated'.  But hindsight's always 20/20.

I'm beyond thrilled that the final 3 were Michie, Holly, and Nicole.  Michie won, Holly 2nd, and Nicole was Fave Houseguest (I thought for sure Tommy was a shoe-in!).  BUT.....what would have happened if Nicole and Cliff had kept Tommy instead?  I honestly think Tommy might have won the whole thing.  But we'll never know.

I seriously hope we'll see more of House Guest Dreamy again!  He's absolutely yummy to look at!

One last thought:  Why did they have to bring up the Nick/Bella/Kat 'triangle'?  Or for that matter, even the controversy?  That was just an eye-roll moment that prompted this post.

No comments: