Monday, July 26, 2021

Life In Lumber: Y3, W17

 Day 72:  $11,543

Arrived; things were steady.  Did prelim duties and decided not to do the soda count; the coolers looked filled.  Got the floor swept, and was sent to lunch at 5:45.  When I returned, Marilyn was on #2; turned out 1 was out of $1.  Stayed on 2 the rest of the night.

Helped a customer by finding a manager when no one could be found to help her in Millwork.

Returned items to aisles 17, 15, 14, and 10, plus paint and hardware.  Clocked out at 9:30.

Outfit:  Blue baseball tee, original capris, zirconian studs.

I'm off Tuesday!!!


Day 73:  $11,429

Arrived; things were steady.  We no longer have to do the soda count:)  Did prelim duties; went to lunch at 5:55, and when I returned, started closing duties.  Corporate is coming tomorrow, so made sure everything was extra clean.  Misty took back the returns; I took the trash back to the compactor and some plants back to RTM.

Outfit:  Flamingo tee, original capris, zirconian studs.


Day 74:  $9,245

Discovered Superman Celebration begins at 9am on Fri; I jokingly tossed it out to Cathy J about crashing in her room.  Turned out she had a sofa bed....but by the time she got that news to me, I'd already agreed to go to karaoke with Mel.  

Outfit:  Classy tee; original capris, zirconian studs

No comments: