Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Life In Lumber: Y5, W17

 Day 72:  $6091

Arrived and took over for B, then played register roulette with the guy fixing the camera above #1.  After an hour, was able to move back to #1.  Was able to do my LU and AP4Me, then had a bit of a rush at 6:30.  Did the prelim duties, and wrote a bit, and swept.  Jaylee sent me to break at 8, and when I returned, did the closing duties. Loader N brought in the concrete and took the trash.  I brought in the cull cart and locked the doors at 9:55. HC J pulled me; I returned items to Drywall, then walked her up front, dropping items off at Electrical, Tools, and Lights before heading to Flooring and putting up my vest. Clocked out at 10:30.

ASM K left at 6:)

Got an EARFUL from HC K about ASM K, and even ASM S asked about what happened Fri and Sun, then revealed he'd watched the footage and didn't see me doing anything wrong; it was just bad timing. He wasn't mad; just told me to use my best judgement.

Found out Colton quit, and Mack is close to being fired for her NCNS (3).

Outfit:  Red LU, new dark capris; thin gold hoops


Day 73:  $7528

Arrived and spoke to SM J about my Blessed G'ma tee and the IN one....he said they were going to discuss things further soon. Took over for B, and a note that said Austin would take my shift tomorrow!  Whoot!  Did the prelim duties and LU, then the soda count. Swept between customers, then wrote a bit. Marilyn brought down the soda, then sent me to break at 8. Returned and had to hop to #2, due to #1 being out of $1s. Pulled trash, then at 9:55 brought in one cull cart, DS G the other. Locked the doors, then G brought in the concrete and took the trash to the hopper. When HC J arrived to clean me out, I took a bag of hangers back to Aisle 52, then walked her up front. Put up my vest and clocked out at 10:30.

ASM K off!

Outfit:  Gold tee, cut off capris, black danglies


Day 74:  $9043

Dropped an earring under the bed, so had to go with Plan B.  Was nearly late to work! Arrived and took over for B, and did the prelim duties and soda count......then was steady until 9.  Jaylee sent me to break at 6:45 (she tried at 6:30, but I was waiting for an o/r, then people kept coming to me!). Around 8, I got got a break in the crowd and was able to go ahead and pull the outside trash, but it was after 9 before I could finish.  Swept the area, and rang up three more customers at close. HC C cleaned me out; Loader E brought in the concrete and took the trash; I locked the doors and returned items to Plumbing, Electrical, Hardware, Flooring, and Millwork. Put up my vest and clocked out at 10:30.  ASM K let me out, since the others had already escaped.

Outfit:  Blue floral tee, cut off capris, small gold hoops.

Off this weekend for Pepper Choplin concert!!


No comments: