Friday, August 14, 2026

From The Stupid Files: Y8, W25

 Day 113: Hot, 90s; 75 t/a

ASM:  Charlie

HC:  Madi

Loaders:  Jax, Pro John

1) Grumpy customer:  "I've been here 20 mins and if I don't get my drain pipe in the next ten, I'm getting my $$ back".  Even gave him 10% off, but still didn't appease him.

2) Everyone needs Code 3, but my Zebra won't work and I sound HORRIBLE over the PA!

3) Was 40 mins late, due to reading the calendzr wrong!

4) New rule:  No one in Break Room after 8pm???  Mine was at 8:30; spent a extra minutes in the bathroom, then bought a candy bar to stave off the hunger.

Outfit:  Gray IN tee, 2 button cut off capris, small gold hoops


Day 114:  Hot, 90s; 67 t/a

ASM:  Charlie

HC:  Madi

Loaders:  Jax, Sam

1) Had ZERO engergy.

2) Talked to SM Maria:  8pm rule only applies to salespeople, NOT cashiers!

3) Customer did not set his items on the counter and had to dig for them.

4) Customer didn't count his corner beads (27!) and went off to get something else while I counted, then rang everything else up.

Outfit:  Black AK highway tee, 2 button cut off capris, thin gold hoops


Day 115:  Rare Sat



Day 116:  Rare Sun

No comments: