Monday, November 14, 2011

New Cover Art!


Isn't it pretty?  I think he exudes Matt's personality perfectly!  A little full of himself and cocky, but you can see in his eyes he loves Amy.  And for her part, that faraway look in her eye tells you she wishes she could see him more than twice a year:)

Blurb:

 Can a blind date turn into a romance?  Amy Callahan wants to find out, so when she flies to California to spend a week with Matt Slagal, she discovers the ups and downs of a long distance relationship.  Which one prevails..."Absence makes the heart grow fonder"  or, "Out of sight, out of mind"?

In other news: 
Kenzie has been asked to join The Writer's Evolution:)  She'll be posting on Sundays, so I'll try to make a point of reminding you, at least on Friday!

I also finished self-editing book #4, Balancing Act, over the weekend.  Now I just need to double check the file; I discovered early last week I'd renamed it 'Gretchen 3', but have been editing 'LTSTA 2'.  So I need to check both files to see where I stopped editing G3.  Very annoying!  Note to self:  Please remember which file is the one to be edited?

Over the weekend, I had hoped to veg out and enjoy a mini-vacation, but when 1am early Saturday hit, and I was still eleven pages from the end of BA, I called it a night and decided to sleep in.  I was mildly shocked when I woke up at ten-thirty!  And discovered Kenzie's Teacher's Pet edits waiting for me also!  So I did TP first, and got stuck on a minor issue.  Finished editing the rest and sent the issue to a friend for input.  Then I tackled BA and finished it.  The SU and daughter had asked me earlier what movie I wanted from the video store, and brought me 'Love And Other Drugs'.  But by the time I was finished with the edits, all I wanted to do was crawl in bed and sleep.

Yesterday after church, I tackled the scene and sent it off.  Then settled in front of the DVR and watched 2 Broke Girls, The Good Wife, L&O SVU, and CBS Sunday Morning.  Then followed it with 60 Minutes (I only wanted to see one segment), and Amazing Race.  Still haven't watched last night's Good Wife or LAOD, but that's on tap for today.  Yes, I am putting off my NaNo project for one more day.  I have some blog posts to write and laundry, then I'm exercising my right to watch TV and one movie today.

I also have to make arrangements for Tuesday night or Wednesday:  My BFF called at 8am and told me her dad had suddenly passed away last night.  So I need to make a trip to Anderson, IN either Tuesday night or at least Wednesday morning.  Now I think I know why I kept forgetting to cash my royalty checks last week:  That's going to be my gas money!  See?  Everything happens for a reason.  Not how I'd envisioned spending my money, and I'll probably miss out on karaoke this week, but hey...it's my BFF.


4 comments:

Linda Kage said...

What an amazing cover!!! Congrats!

Unknown said...

Love the cover! Congrats.

Can't wait to see you over at The Writer's Evolution.

Molly Daniels said...

Thanks Linda:)

@Amber: I'm thrilled too:)

Mia Watts said...

Very vibrant. :) So awesome.