Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Love Scene Workshop Pt 3

Day 3:

Nice Additions

-Dialogue - I like my characters to interact during sex, and not just 'oh oh oh', or 'yeah baby...'  Sometimes banter shows their personalities and adds a layer to the scene.

-Sense of humor - I like to add humor to my sex scenes, whenever possible.  Who said everything had to be serious and sensual?


This particular scene you're about to read has none of the above, but read All She Ever Wanted by Kenzie Michaels, and you'll see what I mean!


Homework:
Take one of your own love scenes you're struggling with or
write a new one using all the senses and that slow motion camera.
Practice stretching time in your scene so that you don't rush it.
You don't have to share your scene on the loop unless you want to,
but I'd love to hear what the experience was like and if the slow
motion camera helped.


Final Scene in Balancing Act, including deleted part:



“You...you wouldn't mind if I were to get sent to South America?”
“Not at all.  I know you're not thrilled about me being in the Air Force
“Don't.”  Gretchen placed two fingers over his mouth.  “Who knows what will happen in the next couple of years?  If we're talking long-term here, I'm willing to wait.”
“Sweetheart, you don't know how happy you just made me.”  His smile lit up the room and he held her tight against his chest.  “Shall we break the news to the rest of the clan?”
“I think Stephanie, Lynne, and Susan already know.  Steph predicted I'd only be back for clean underwear!”
“Good.  We haven't let her down.  Join me in the shower?”
Gretchen hesitated.  “I tried it once, but it really didn’t work out.  Raincheck?”
“Awe, come on.  I guarantee you’ll enjoy this.”  Troy scrambled out of bed and held out his hand.
His winning smile melted any misgivings.  “Okay.”  I have to start trusting myself with him; he’s not going to hurt me. She took his hand and followed him into the bathroom.
Troy turned the taps and climbed in.  Gretchen joined him, shivering until the warmth of the steamy water reached her.  She closed her eyes as Troy lathered her hair and body, dipping his fingers between her legs and massaging every inch of her skin.  Gretchen returned the favor, soaping him from head to toe and paying particular attention to his aroused cock.  She sank to her knees and took him in her mouth, pulling her wet hair aside with one hand and holding onto him with the other.
Troy moaned and bucked his hips.  “Don’t stop, darlin’….don’t stop…..oh Gretchen!”
Salty semen filled her mouth.  She pulled away, tipped her head back, and swallowed, grimacing at the taste.  Troy helped her to her feet and pulled her against his wet body.  She pulled away and rinsed her mouth in the shower spray, feeling one of his hands squeeze a breast while the other slid around her hip.  Gretchen leaned back against him and closed her eyes as a finger found her clitoris and stroked.
“Oh God, Troy….I want you inside….” The sensations overpowered her, causing her knees to weaken.
“In a minute.  You’re beautiful, Gretch.”   He took one of her hands and hooked it around his neck while she whimpered and shook against his hand.  “Easy, love.”
Troy!” With a shout, she sagged against him.
He shut off the water and helped her out of the shower.  Troy wrapped her in a towel and collected one for himself.   “See?  I told you you’d enjoy it.”
Gretchen wiped the water from her face.  “I’m not done yet.”  She took his hand and led him back to the bed.
(Deleted part)
Troy dropped his towel.  Lowering her to the bed, he entered her again.  Gretchen clamped her legs around his waist and dug her nails into his upper arms as her climax hit.  She laughed when Troy collapsed on top of her.
“What’s so funny?” he panted.
“Us.  Do we need another shower?”
Troy shook his head, drops of water flying in all directions.  “No, but I’m going to have to dry my bedding.  I should have pulled you to the floor, or at least set you on the sink, vixen.”  He kissed her, then stood up. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I do like to add humor to sex scenes. Funny things happen in the bedroom! :)