Friday, November 1, 2013

Flashback Friday

November 1973:
Thanksgiving was held at my great-grandmother's, and afterward, we went to Grandma's house about thirty minutes away.  I was crushed when Chitty Chitty Bang Bang came on the television, and we had to leave after the first hour.  It would be several more years before I would finally watch the entire movie!

In school, I continued to do well, and looked forward to planning my birthday party the following month.

******
Present Day:
NaNoWriMo is here!  I'll admit, I'm cheating again this year, sort of.  Instead of working on one project, I'll be working on-wait for it-THREE manuscripts.  One Molly, two of Kenzie's.  I'll be keeping track of the total NEW wordage, not the entire MS's.  So even though I wrote 1150 words yesterday, they do NOT count toward the total.

Next Monday, I'll recap October and post the reading and karaoke schedules.

Due to rain yesterday, our Trick-or-Treating was rescheduled for tonight:)  I'll post pics next week also.

Tomorrow, I'm off to the library for the Southern Indiana Writing Festival.  At karaoke tomorrow, I plan to sing the following:
Evergreen (Barbra Streisand)
Everybody Hurts (REM)
Everybody (Backstreet Boys) IF Mel shows up.
Every Thing I Do (Bryan Adams) IF Mel isn't there
Invincible (Pat Benetar)

No comments: