Friday, April 25, 2014

Flashback Friday: Easter, Baptism, and Shower!

April 2004:
April was a busy month for us.  W's 1st Easter, his baptism, and baby shower:)

Easter Sunday was a quiet celebration at home, I think.

The following week, we had him baptized, and he looked like a little chef with his hat on!  My parents and D's mom and sister's family made the trip, and we all went out to Damon's afterward.

My mom made the trip down the next week for the baby shower my friends S and C threw for me at S's house.  My BFF made the trip, and she fell in love with W.  We still hadn't made up our minds whether to shorten his name, but it was soon pointed out that we already called him by the shortened version, so it stuck.

After the shower, my mom hugged me and said she really enjoyed meeting my friends:)

*******
Present Day:
Temps are warmer, in the high 60s and low 70s!  I made cookies all week, since our new oven heating element was installed last week.

Tomorrow's 'Roke Line UP:
Got A Hold On Me-Christine McVie
Endless Summer Nights-Richard Marx
Got My Mind Set On You-George Harrison
God Bless The USA-Lee Greenwood
Gimme All Your Lovin'-ZZ Top (if time)

No comments: