Looking Ahead To This Month:
1) It's Nano, and my project is on my dead laptop. It's currently being checked to see if it is salvagable or data recovery is all I will get. I HAVE to get this written this month, since I don't typically write during December. Hopefully, I'll get to work on it this week.
2) Christmas Toy and Hobby Show: I was invited to participate, so Thursday the 6th, we're headed up to Indy for the day:) I have print books; gift bags; candy; and blurb booklets for sale. Anything to get my name 'out there':)
3) Women's Retreat: I'm a leader this year, so I've had monthly meetings this past year, and it's winding down:) Next weekend, I'll be writing by hand in the evenings, and hoping for a successful retreat:)
4) Helping Mom: Planning to go up on the 13th, plus write.
5) Thanksgiving: I believe our choir will be singing at the church service, and I believe the grandkids will be here. Hubby does most of the cooking.
6) Christmas Shopping: Lord, I don't know when I'm going to do it.
So yeah, this is going to be an interesting month!
The Weight of Silence Could NOT put this down last night!! Page turner:)
Seeking Shelter-Morgan Wyatt LOVED this!! RR
Marriage Minded Lord-Sandra Sookoo Discovered I HAD read this already:) Very good!
The Troubles-Tricia Anderson
Shut Out-Liz Crowe Good story!
Irish Rising-Marie Rose Dufour Enjoyable:)
The Gentleman's Harlot-Natalie Dae
Sticky Magic-Raine Delight
Lust On Tap-Liz Crowe
Blind Faith-Sandra Tilley
Laura Meets Jeffrey-Jeffrey Michaelson
Breathing His Air-Debra Kayn
Winning His Wife-Sandra Sookoo
Baby Stetson-Nikki Lynn Barrett, et al
Hold On To the Nights-Richard Marx Bleh...'valiant effort'
Home Sweet Home-Motley Crue Not bad! Was complimented:)
Hooked On A Feeling-Blue Swede (BJ Thomas??) Not bad...
Hard To Say I'm Sorry-Chicago
Harden My Heart-Quarterflash Had people clapping along and singing:)
Head Over Heels-Tears For Fears
Head Over Heels-Go-Gos
Heart Like Mine-Miranda Lambert Not bad for 1st time:)