Tuesday, July 7, 2015

July Reading Schedule

June Recap:
-Finish SaLie's Story/proof it/turn it in  Check:)
-Add words to Heart Song 
-Start Prayer Journal  Check:)
-Get my health under control  Somewhat...
-'Graduate' to full Cantor  Somewhat....
-Buy promo items
-Finish watching final season of Frasier; begin watching Coach  Check:)

Books Read:  7
DNF:  2

Songs Added To Karaoke List:  2
My Thursday night KJ had Telephone Man by Meri Wilson, plus I sang Stop Draggin' My Heart Around.

Health:
If the fluid in my ears hasn't dried up by August, I get another tube inserted.  Fun, fun.

July Goals:
-Get house fumigated Check:)
-Write Heart Song, or at least get close to finishing it!
-Buy promo for Watermelon Fest
-Finish paying for Christmas Gift and Hobby Show
-Keep sane
-Drop another 5-10 pounds

Reading List:
E-Books:
Summer's Desire-Kathleen Ball  RR!  Very enjoyable:)
Montana McKennas Prequel-Maddie James/Jan Scarbrough RR!  Now I want to read the rest of this series:)
Emily's Vow-Betty Bolte  Very good!  Now I want the other two in this series:)
Emily-Sandra Martin

Karaoke Songs:
Thursday Night:
Breathe-Breaking Benjamin
Broken-Lifehouse
Don't You Wanna Stay-Kelly Clarkson/Jason Aldean
The Climb-Miley Cyrus
Consider Me Gone-Reba
Everlasting Love-Rex Smiith/Rachel Sweet
Burning Heart-Survivor  A little sqeaky, but good:)
High On You-Survivor Not bad:) 
Girl Crush-Little Big Town  Nailed it!
I'd Lie For You-Meatloaf

Saturday Night:
I Will Remember You-Sarah McLachlan  Bleh, though some said it was okay...
I Will Survive-Gloria Gaynor  Nailed it:)
I'd Do Anything For Love-Meatloaf  Okay; I need to write  down the girl's part and sing it during the instrumental part....might redo this at Old Towne.
If Anyone Falls-Stevie Nicks  Bleh.
If I Only Wanted To-Melissa Etheridge


I'll update this more, when I have more time.

No comments: