Friday, November 22, 2019

Flashback Friday: Thanksgiving On The Farm

Nov 1989:
I spent T'day with my potential new inlaws, at J's sister M's house.

I felt like an outsider, since I knew very few people, and I'd worn casual clothes, as we did at home, and felt like a slob.  I also disliked most of the trimmings, outside of the turkey, mashed potatoes, and the rolls, and felt relieved when we returned to my apartment.

I think we went to my parents' house on the weekend, and my Aunt Janet, Uncle Bob, and cousins Zach and Caty were there.

Next Month:  I turn 24 and The Best Christmas Ever!

*******
Present Day:
I've worked three days this week, and am off to my cousin Brooklyn's wedding tomorrow:)  First, I set up at Jasper Craft Fair, then take off for the wedding.  Sunday, I'll be at Jasper all day.  I think I'm only 12-13 books away from my goal of 150 sold, so fingers crossed this is a good one!

No comments: