Monday, May 10, 2010
The amazing Sandra Cox nominated me for the Creative Blogger Award:)
The rules for the award are simple:
1. Thank the person who gave this to you.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you.
4. Tell up to six outrageous lies about yourself, and at least one
outrageous truth – or – switch it around and tell six outrageous
truths and one outrageous lie.
5. Nominate seven “Creative Writers” who might have fun coming up with
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.
Okay; six lies and one truth...geez...
1) I'm an only child
2) I married right out of high school
3) I've won a Grammy and an Oscar
4) I was named after The Unsinkable Molly Brown
5) I once slam-dunked a basketball
6) I'm a Coke gal
7) I can run a mile in 8 minutes
Think you know me? I'll post the answers on Wednesday.
And since this has already gone around at least once, I don't know who to nominate!
I had a wonderful Mother's Day; I was taken out to lunch after church; my Chinese fortune reads 'You will make a name for yourself in the field of entertainment'; I watched the Eureka Marathon on SyFy. AND they cooked dinner for me and managed to get along without fighting. S even did her dishes and made a special dessert...all gooey and chocolate-y:)
Goals for Today:
-Wash remaining LRM curtains Check.
-Wash down baseboards along SE corner
-D-clutter W's toy area. I highly doubt I'll get to S's shelves until tomorrow...