Thursday, December 23, 2010

It's Beginning To Feel A Lot Like Christmas....

There are packages stashed in the trunk; I'm wearing my green 'Jingle Bell' earrings; and thanks to a nice deposit in my hubby's unemployment account, we're doing some last-minute shopping tonight.

Dryer Update:
The SU and K have poked, prodded, and even received a mild electric shock, but still can't figure out why the dryer will not heat up. So it's up to a $65 tech call, and last resort, a new drye

We have officially lost internet, cable, and long-distance phoning, so I'm posting this from the store. The SU is talking about contacting AT&T and DISH Network. In the meantime, we're watching movies we haven't watched in years, and I'm doing some projects w/o the distraction of the internet, such as working on my book inventory! Yup...finally catching up on it. I have yet to find where I wrote down all my Jodi Picoult books, other than Handle With Care and My Sister's Keeper!

Today's carol is on the raunchy side, so if your mind's not in the gutter, don't read any further! Come back tomorrow for my Flashback Friday and have a Merry Christmas Eve:)

"Lacey things, the wife is missing.
 Didn't ask, for her permission
 I'm wearing her clothes, her silk panty hose.
 Walking around in women's underwear. 
 In the store, there's a teddy.
 With little straps, like spagetti.
 It holds me so tight, like handcuffs at night.
 Walking around in womens underwear 
 In the office there's a guy named Melvin.
 He pretends that I am Murphy Brown. 
He'll say "Are you ready?" I'll say, 
"Woah man! Lets wait untill the wife is out of town."
 Later on, if you wanna, 
We can dress, like Madonna.
 Put on some eye shade, and join the parade. 
Walking around in women's underwear. 
 Lacey things, missing. 
Didn't ask, permission.
 Wearing her clothes, silk panty hose. 
Walking around in women's underwear. 
Walking around in women's underwear.
 Walking around in women's underwear......"


2 comments:

Linda Kage said...

Wow, what a Christmas you're having already. At least you'll get in plenty of memorable family time this way.

Happy Holidays!

Molly Daniels said...

That's why we're going to my parents. That way there will actually be presents under the tree!

Here's hoping next year will be better for everyone:)