Thursday, April 14, 2011

Staying In Bed....

My body is trying to catch the flu. For the past 2 days, I've had a sore throat, body aches, and chills. Quite a switch from the super-nova hot flashes I've been having lately!

Yes, I'm gargling with salt water, taking Advil every 4-6 hours (Tylenol didn't help), and swallowing all the hot liquids and soup I can stand.

I HAVE to get well by tomorrow; I've promised to bake cookies and two pans of brownies to sell at our BSA District Pine Wood Derby on Sat, plus work concessions all day!

Just one question: Did anyone get the number of the truck that ran over me? LOL:)

UPDATE ON KRISTIN:
Good News!
Kristin got the news we've praying for!!!! She is responding!!!! The tumors are
decreasing in size and/or have disappeared. God is answering our prayers--thank
you to each and everyone of you that has said a prayer or lifted her up in your
thoughts. A wonderful, emotional day!!!

This was yesterday, plus it was her birthday:)

Have a great day; I'm going back to bed.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Feel better. I have some stomach bug and have been sleeping all day.
Great news on Kristen.

Molly Daniels said...

Thanks Amber:) I'm back among the living now:)