Monday, July 25, 2011

OMG....Grow up!

The following is a rant. For a happier post, go here to see how Kenzie worked a jungle, a FedEx man, and a tire pump into a short story. Enjoy, and if you want to add your voice to this, feel free:)

I was tempted to either throw my remote control at the TV or stop watching Big Brother altogether. Seriously, America....did you REALLY have to vote to bring back that whiny spoiled BRAT of a diva they are now calling 'Brenchal'? Pardon me while I gag....

I couldn't wait to see her plastic self voted off last season, and now I'm beginning to think Brendan needs to get a clue about what love and marriage is all about.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, here's a brief rundown of the past week:
Jordan won HOH and put up the duo she felt were the bigger threat. Rachel, for whatever imagined reason, wanted Cassie out against all odds and whined in the diary room that 'she and B needed to take control to get C out of there.' Helllloooooo.....it's not your decision! And in the end, it worked out anyway. Dom won Power of Veto and took he and Adam off the chopping block. J put up Shelli and Cassie, and C went home.

Then last night, during a luxury competition, J somehow inferred David Hasselhoff's name from 3 bars of soap and opera classes (I think her reasoning went 'soap opera star....bars watching opera...Ba-watch...Baywatch...The Hoff!' Everyone else waited until the other clues, a microphone and a knight were revealed, all getting it wrong.) and won a private party with The Hoff in the HOH room, complete with an advanced screening of the new CBS series, Same Name. She was allowed to pick three people, and chose Jeff, Shelli, and Kalia. Rachel went into a snit.

Why not me? I'm the HOH...Jordan...where are you alliance loyalties? Does this mean you're NOT with us? Why are you being so mean? Maybe I need to put you and Jeff up.... And when Brendan tried to reason with her, she turned on him, saying maybe he didn't love her anymore. 'All I wanted was my dream wedding...if you want to leave, then leave. I can't believe you're being so mean to me...'

For god's sake! Brendan, get a clue. She's a selfish, spoiled brat who cries when she doesn't get her way. When this game is over, take your belongings and find a mature woman! If this marriage goes through, I don't see it lasting. It reminds me of a neighbor I used to have, who married her dream guy 'because we look good together' and 'we're going to have beautiful children...' Didn't last one year. A week before the wedding, she came to me, wondering how to get out of it. I gave her 3 options: Call it off, leave him at the alter, or pick a fight and call it off. She did neither, and is now happily remarried after several years and growing up a little.

Seriously, Dr. Phil needs to do an intervention on this couple. Brendan shows some sign of maturity since last year, but he's allowing Rachel to lead him around by the balls.

Pardon me while I gag again....

I seriously hope 'Brachel' doesn't try to back door Jeff and Jordan. If D and A win POV, put up Jawon and Kalia and get that annoying Jawon out of there!

3 comments:

Harlie Williams said...

You're rant was hiliarous but honestly I don't watch reality television. Yes, I've never seen Big Brother, The Bachelor/Bachelorette, Amazing Race, Survivor either. With a little one or now a kid, I don't have time. ***hangs head in shame*** But I love to hear about other people think about them.

Carol Preflatish said...

Brandon needs to grow a pair. What a baby, both he and Rachel.

Linda Kage said...

I was a total Jeff and Jordan supporter on their first Big Brother together. I haven't gotten to watch this season.