Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Eenie, Meenie, Miney, Moe.....

Picking my favorite Contemporary romance is hard, so I'm choosing to show you three, which immediately come to mind.




Separate Beds was the 2nd Lavyrle Spencer book I ever read, and the story is so timeless!  Rich boy impregnates girl from the 'wrong side of the tracks', then through his family's encouragement, they agree to marry until the child is born.  I usually don't care for 'marriage of convenience' stories, but this one is well written, with two people learning what love means.  You will fall in love with Clay and Catherine:)





I read the first book in the Key books, on loan from a friend, and had to read the rest!  I love the friendship these three girls form, as they follow their dreams, defeat a centuries-old 'curse', and find love in the most unlikely of men.  Definitely on my 'read over' list!




I hesitated about including this book, since I don't want to play favorites among friends, so forgive me, because there are so many fellow contemporary authors whose work I admire.  I fell in love with Jean's Hollywood Hearts series, and indeed, Love's Last Chance was my absolute favorite until I finally read Gunther's story.  Who can resist seeing a bad boy get a taste of his own medicine?  He is more likable in LLC, so I was thrilled when I learned he was getting his own story.  This entire series is worth being on my 'read again' list, so I encourage you to check out all of the books in this series.

What are your favorites?

1 comment:

Liz Flaherty said...

I loved SEPARATE BEDS, too, but the Key books weren't among my Nora favorites. TILL THE STARS FALL, by Kathleen Gilles Seidel, is probably my favorite, but in truth, I don't think my reading has absolutes.