Friday, February 27, 2009

Not Enough Hours in the Day!

I'm having one of those weeks in which there is so much to do, but so little time in which to do it. Something's gotta give, and last night it was sleep.

The upside? Did the laundry. The kids helped, somewhat, but just didn't stay on top of it. Since hubby took me to dinner after the viewing, the caffeine in my iced tea kept me up until 4am. So I'm operating on only 2 hours' worth of sleep.

The downside? I have another busy day from hell and will probably crash in the afternoon.

Today:
-Funeral at 10am, which means I have to shower, drop W at the neighbor's, and be on the road by 9am.
-Hang the rest of my posters...yeah, I ran out of time again yesterday...
-Pick up bookmarks from Office Max
-Retrieve my rolley cart from storage
-Order W's cake
-Figure out what the hell we're doing for dinner! At this rate, I vote for pizza. Although, I'll probably fall asleep around 5pm and let everyone else fend for themselves.

I'll be back tomorrow. Check out the blogs to the right and have a good weekend!

3 comments:

Regina Carlysle said...

I sooo feel your pain on the busy week. I had one of those last week but this one has been much better.

Molly Daniels said...

3pm and am once again going well due to 3 or more cups of sweet tea at the bereavement lunch. At least I can finally sit down and breathe a little!

Just caught up on blogs and email. Am now heading over to Office Max and Walmart:)

Anny Cook said...

Rest.