Saturday, February 7, 2009

Saturday's Stupid Saying

Currently Reading: Sloane's Photo Op was interesting! Next up is AJ's Anyone But You.


Spokeswoman Susan Seenan said, "We know from talking to patients and clinics that there is only one active sperm donor covering the whole of Scotland at the moment."
-from the Glasgow Herald

Last Night Recap
Bridget's show last night was good! She had a fairly decent turnout, and I noticed several people buying things in the gallery. And I was able to get away from the kids for an hour and be an adult:)

My characters are getting closer to the end of their story. Now if I can just get them there...

Asthma is acting up again. Time to hit the inhaler.

Spouse's appointment went well; he's scheduled for a fasting blood draw on Monday, to check his A1-C's. They've not been checked in a while.

I'm heading downstairs to watch my Saturday morning reruns. Later I'll come back up and see if I can write some more, or if other plans are in the works. Have a good weekend!

3 comments:

Sandra Cox said...

Interesting quote from the Herald:) How are you, Molly?

Molly Daniels said...

I'm doing well, Sandra:) Just finished that Off The Clock story! Feeling pretty good about it too...

Brynn Paulin said...

Wow! That guy must be pretty darn busy.