Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sunday Ramble

Currently Reading: Finished New Moon and now I'm waiting for my daughter to finish Eclipse. I also picked up Jodi Picoult's Picture Perfect while I'm waiting for my e-book buying spree...the money's there, we just haven't transferred it yet. He's hinted about buying me an e-reader...don't know if one is on the agenda when we go to Evansville this week to check the old computer hard drive!


I'm doing the happy dance...the snow is melting!

Checked this site yesterday afternoon and nearly had a heart attack...couldn't see any words! I figured it was just a glitch in the system, so I went off and checked my email, Facebook, and other sites, then returned.

Still nothing.

Okay...were too many people complaining about yesterday's topic? Aaaaa...blogger removed me!

And then I got the bright idea to scroll down and click on the archive. Ta-da...there it was!

Just a few moments ago, the same thing happened. So I don't know what the heck is going on, but apparently if you want to read this blog, you'll have to click on the archive/topic in order to read my rant yesterday!

Of course, if you don't care, then don't worry about it. Maybe the problem is with my computer, not yours, and it's a non-issue??

I'm off to do some non-computer stuff today. See you tomorrow:)

2 comments:

barbara huffert said...

It's blogger. Mine did the same thing yesterday. I switched to edit layout mode for a minute and that brought everything back.

Molly Daniels said...

Yeah, I figured it was my turn...first Cindy, then you, and yesterday me:)

Seems to be okay today!