Word Count: 1369 on Head of the Class. Life has interfered today, and I'm tired. I'm at a good stopping point; the baby doesn't have school tomorrow, due to Election Day, and it's going to only be 45 degrees. I don't have to be out in the cold, except to vote and drive the kids to school and swim practice, so it should be a better writing day. And no, I really don't like the title, but it was better than Romancing the Teacher...maybe when I get up the nerve to post an excerpt, we'll have another contest:)
Signs things are going well:
1) Averaging 1600 words per day, in order to complete a 50,000 word ms in 30 days...hope the muse stays with me like she did last month!
2) Spend $200 on groceries and hubby doesn't bat an eye, because about $50 of it is things he wanted:)
3) Accidentally send the cell phone through the washer, and aside from a few not-so-teasing comments, the thing dried out and still works...
4) Dragged hubby to his family gathering, and a good time was had by all;
5) MIL was in good humor when we visited;
6) The time changed, and hubby is finally back on Indpls time, and didn't have to leave until 4 am, instead of 3...Yes, Kelly, we're on the same time now! Woo hoo!
7) The aformentioned story is going so well, I dreamed I outlined it; therefore, I now know where the hell I'm going with it, instead of just two people doing the mattress mambo at every opportunity...a storyline is starting to develope!
8) And finally, the baby stayed dry 2 mornings in a row! There will be no bed-stripping or ungodly amounts of laundry today:)
I am frustrated with my AOL account...every time I set it so my website and books are listed in my Write Mail, I get another notice to 'take the tour' or to 'start using' the 'new and improved AOL mail'...got news for you...I've been using it now for 5 months! Stop causing me to reset my signature! It's annoying!
The weather is starting to get frigid...today it's going to peak at 52 at noon, and drop 20 degrees; tomorrow through Thursday the highs will be only in the 40's. I'm about to move to Australia...AJ says it's getting hot down there! Anyone with me? Or should I just move to Florida temporarily, and update a friend's website? They've not updated since September, and have had 2 birthdays since the ones posted!
Happy belated b-day, Bev:)