Saturday, September 25, 2010

Saturday's Stupid Saying

Don't Let Depression Kill You;

Let The Church Help.


sign outside a church

Does This Make Any Sense?
A family member brought my honorary grandchildren down late last night from Wisconsin. Their mother is arriving here this afternoon to pick them up and drive them to her house. Later today, the family member will drive north, meet them somewhere, and drive them back to Wisconsin. If she was going to be so late for the festivities, why didn't she just stay home? The kids missed the parade; she herself missed the dance.

In the meantime, today we have to man a booth at the Farmer's Market, taking orders for Boy Scout Popcorn; S has to work; I have to work this afternoon. The kids, after being driven through two states, will be given the option of spending an hour with Uncle Dad or going to the store with Aunt Mommy. I guess I should be happy the guest author today has written children's books!

I finished the self-edits on Chs 4 and 5 of Teacher's Pet, and discovered Ch 6 is rather long. I may have to break it into two chapters. I'll work on it tonight during any down time.

Enjoy your weekend; I'll be back on Monday:)

3 comments:

anny cook said...

Have a good weekend!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Regina Carlysle said...

Hope the editing went great, Molly! Did K visit?