Wednesday, May 1, 2013

May's Reading Schedule


Here's a list of the books I plan to buy this month and load onto my Kindle:
 Right Name, Wrong Man-Mona Risk  Loved it!
 Drilled- Regina Carlysle  Loved it!
 Kissing Steel-Laurann Dohner REALLY loved it!
 Twelve Nights-Carole Remy Interesting tale
 Whirlwind Relationship-Ashley Ladd  Interesting.....
 No Dress Required-Cari Quinn Awesome story!
 A Firm Hand-Cheryl Dragon  Interesting Regency
 No More Lies-Mona Risk Very enjoyable!
 Neighbors and More-Mona Risk  LOL....reminded me of Dallas/Knot's Landing!
 Stealing Megan's Husband-Christine Cappleton DNF
 Reveal Me-Cari Quinn Hawt!
 If I Loved You-Jean Joachim  Loved, loved, LOVED it!  DRR!
 Rebound-Sabrina York  LOVED it!  DRR!
 The Good Servant-Doug Lukas DNF
 Conversation With A Dead Man-DL DNF
 The Good Servant's Wife-DL DNF
 Teen Fury: Unleashed-Amanda Torrey LOVED it!
 White Chocolate- Lydia Michaels REALLY Loved it!
 Black Irish Rising-Marie DuFour

The lone print book I have by my bed at this time is a YA book I picked up: 
Just One Victory- Becky Tirabassi  Very good!

My 1st Piece of 'Hate' Mail:
Received a shock yesterday in the mail.  Someone sent me an anonymous note, telling me to 'put my money where my mouth is' on Face Book, and that I'm 'stupid'.  WTH???  Postmarked Indianapolis, on April 29th.  The only thing I can remotely think of is someone didn't like my mini-rant about my spouse.  So maybe I need to cool it when my anger spills over?  Maybe I need to save my mini-rants for Twitter.....

Anyway, have a good day.  Not participating in Hump Day Madness this week; I've been gearing up for Kenzie's Big Announcement.  So go over there and cheer on her good news:)




4 comments:

Melissa Keir said...

How strange you got hate mail. What a silly comment too. I hope you let it slide off your back. Not worth the time it took to read it.

Molly Daniels said...

I did:) Not worth worrying about. Obviously, I pushed someone's buttons, but if they're too timid to sign their name, then that shows cowardice, in my opinion.

Cara Marsi said...

Strange about the hate mail. Makes no sense. I can't imagine being that angry at anyone to take the time to write them.

Molly Daniels said...

I know Cara; it's strange.