Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Strange Dream 3-15-14

3/1:
Had a very weird dream about three kids, Sam, Jessie, and Paula, who lived on the 2nd floor of a rickety old house.  Downstairs, an emaciated old black man with sad, tired eyes lived in squalor.  I don't know what drew me to help Sam and his sister Jessie get home to their older sister Paula, or even what prompted me to ask Jessie if anyone had ever touched her.  I gave Paula my card and told them to call me if they ever needed anything.

The guy downstairs gave me the creeps.


3/2:
Dreamed we were watching a 'Brian Cross' slideshow of his life...the early years.  Since I've not dreamed about B for a while, I'm a little worried.  Esp since I was watching his life, ala documentary-style.  Really hoping this isn't a premonition of some sort.  (shivers)

No comments: