Saturday, October 9, 2010

Saturday's Stupid Saying

Singer Britney Spears: I'm really getting into Indian religion.

Interviewer: Do you practice Hinduism?

Britney: What's that? Is it like Kabbalah?


Have a good weekend! I'm at our Fall Festival today, then the 'Ten'-tilizing event tomorrow. Here's hoping we have a good turnout! The weather is supposed to be in the mid-to-upper 80's, so I hope the Chili-fest isn't a bust. There's also a booth with yummy chicken and noodles!

Currently Reading: Finished both He's Just Not That Into You by Greg B??? and The Hot Flash Club by Nancy Thrasher and loved them! Recommended Reads! Next up: The Nanny Diaries by Emma McLaughlin.

Update on the new Love On The Rocks: Almost finished revamping Ch. 1. By the time I hit the 3rd page, the urge to procrastinate ala 'Do I REALLY want to do this?' was in full swing. Fortunately, I did not give up, and was almost to the end when 'the boss' asked me to drive her home. She'd over-exerted herself again, so I took her home while Travis worked the last hour.

No comments: