Friday, October 1, 2010

October Schedule

10/4
Circle of Wolves-Jacqueline Roth (CP)

Single White Knight-Brynn Paulin (TEB)

Wings of the Raven-CSP (TEB)

Keeping It Interesting- Cheryl Dragon (TEB)

Sisters In Time-Ginger Simpson (EP

Curling Up-KT Bishop (Red Rose Pubb)


10/11

Poseiden’s Heart/Ares in Chains/Dancing w/Death-Diane Taylor (firedrakesweyr.com)

Summer Sizzle-Samantha Gentry (Cobblestone Press) kindle????

The Walls of Jerico-Mary Suzanne (Kindle)


10/18

Sweet Redemption-Nicole Morgan (heartsonfire.com or amazon)kindle???

Alternative Treatment-Claire Thompson (Kindle)

Betraying the Prince-Debra Kayn (Kindle)


10/25

My Strength, My Power, My Love-Linda Mooney (Kindle)

HeartFast-Linda Mooney (Kindle)

Jewel of the Sun Blood Destiny-Linda Mooney (Kindle)


Upcoming Interviews:

Oct 5th: B.A. Tortunga

Oct 7th: Ann Siracusa

Oct 12th: Jackie

Oct 14th: Briana Martini

Oct 19th: Nina Pierce

Oct 21st: Victoria Blisse

Oct 26th: Keena Kincaid

Oct 28th: Becky Moore


Book Signings:

Oct 9th: Fall Festival

Oct 10th: Ten Authors on the 10th day of the 10th month in '10 at Mockingbird Book Emporium.


On the 6th, my daughter and I will be in Muncie, IN at Ball State University, investigating the Indiana Academy. She'll take her SAT's and I'll be going down Memory Lane as I show her around the university. I've not been on that campus since 1991.


My sister's birthday is the 7th, along with my friend Travis.

My parents' 47th wedding anniversary is on the 19th.

Fall Break is the 21st-24th.

Halloween is the 31st.


Anyone else tired just from looking at that? Whew!


Oh, and some good news yesterday: Kenzie received her cover art for Wild At Heart. I happen to love it!




Have a good weekend everyone:)

4 comments:

Linda Kage said...

Busy, busy! Have fun at your book signings!

Unknown said...

That's a hectic schedule. Have fun at the book signing!

Carol Preflatish said...

As you go down Memory Lane, be prepared for some eye rolls. That's what happened when I took my daughter to Indiana University the first time. LOL

Molly Daniels said...

Oh, I've already gotten the eye-roll when I mentioned touring my old dorm! It's slated to be torn down soon and I want one more look:)