Friday, June 28, 2019

Flashback Friday: You CAN Teach An Old Dog New Tricks!

June 2009:
Here are some of the events which took place ten years ago:

Tried my hand at editing someone else's work.  Needless to say, it didn't end well, and we no longer 'talk' to each other.

Did well at my 3rd Wine and Art Festival:)

Kenzie received her 1st review for All She Ever Wanted!

Spouse still wasn't working, and did move up from #55 to #19 by the end of the month.  He also had eye surgery.  I was feeling stressed, and managed to calm down with the help of an insightful Sunday sermon:)

Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawset-Majors died...within hours of each other.  Can you believe it's been ten years?

I learned to use operate a cash register and other skills, when I temped at a Fireworks store

Next Month:  Amelia and More Great Reviews!

********
Present Day:
Going up to Covington tomorrow, to celebrate two birthdays and one 'un'-birthday, then attending the McCutcheon Class Reunion.  Dad's bringing me home on Monday.

Happy Birthday Dad!!!  77 Years Young:)

No comments: