I have 2 fans:) They have both read my 2nd book, Love Finds a Way, and now can't wait to get their hands on Forbidden Love, Keri's story! Good news? It's written. Bad news? I'm trying to decide which version I like better...the 1st person, where the reader is inside Keri's head, or the 3rd person...reading just like the others. Other bad news? I don't want to self-pubb this coming year, and so am shopping around for an e-pubb, if still no interest from New York.
1. What is your occupation? Published Author
2. What color are your socks right now? Black, with red and green candy canes
3. What are you listening to right now? Big Big World kiddie show
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Chocolate chip cookie
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Yellow
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Daughter's friend, asking if S was around.
8. How old are you today? 41
9. Favorite drink? Sweet iced tea
10. What is your favorite sport to watch. Anything except curling!
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Do highlights count?
12. Favorite reality TV show? Survivor
14. What was the last movie you watched? Started to watch “Over The Hedge”; caught part of “Transformers”; too long to know! I've got DVD's from last Christmas I haven't even watched yet!
15. Favorite day of the year? When everyone is gone and I can write without interruptions!
16. What do you do to vent anger? Scream; write venting emails; kill off characters, ha ha…
17. What was your favorite toy as a child? Books, music, dolls
18. What is your favorite fall or spring? That’s a tough one. Kids go back to school in the fall, but hubby goes back to work in the spring!
19. Hugs or kisses? Both!
20. Cherries or Blueberry? Blueberry
21. Do you want your friends to email you back? If they want to.
23. Living arrangement? Rented house; hubby’s here on weekends
24. When was the last time you cried? Saturday, a few tears were shed. An honest cry? Thanksgiving weekend.
25. What is on the floor of your closet Everything I don’t want the baby to have!
26. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? Erica, if she reads this!
27. What did you do last night? Relaxed; watched TV...Survivor night:)
28. Favorite smells? Candles and cookies baking
29. What inspires you most.. Uplifting stories of success
30. What are you afraid of? Failure; falling; dying before I get these stories out of my head…
31. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburger? Plain hamburger with regular mustard is as spicy as this palate gets!
32. Favorite dog breed? Labradors
33. How many years at your current job? Domestic Engineer: 17 years. Pubbed Author: 5 years. Writer: 30 years. Serious writer: 22 years.
34. Favorite day of the week? Monday…hubby goes back to work!
35. How many states have you lived in? 1, unless my 'summer home' in Florida counts...visited every year for 11 years...god I miss it!
36. Ever driven a Motorcycle or heavy machinery? No.
37. Who's your favorite NFL team? The Indianapolis Colts; Dallas Cowboys
38. Do you have a house phone that is NOT cordless? yes
39. 10 inches of snow or 100 degree weather? 100 degree weather