First of all, Wooo Hooo! Giants are going to the Super Bowl! Last year Peyton, this year, little brother Eli gets a shot! Way to go Manning!
Secondly, hubby had his eye surgery two hours ago. So far, he's doing well, and has even tolerated my driving better than he normally does:) Of course, I drove 10 mph slower, took forever to stop, and was passed multiple times during the 5-minute trip, but at least there was no screeching from the passenger seat. And I'm a good driver; just not on his terms! There's a private saying in our house...if I'm driving to the store, we'll be there in 10 minutes or less, depending on traffic and trains. If Dad drives, count on the one-way trip lasting 20 minutes:)
I got tagged.
1) I love heavy metal bands. Def Leppard, Styx, Hinder (at least their debut album!), Bon Jovi, Journey, AC/DC, some Ozzie, some Judas Priest. This contrasts with my equal love of Amy Grant. I put them into different CD crates. Amy's with Kenny Rogers and Shania Twain!
2) While on another trip where I was the lone female, I accidently de-pantsed one of the guys twice while going down a water slide. We were riding double down the slide, me on his back both times, and I fell off! Nothing to grab but his Speedo...
3) I'd always been told that trumpet players made the best kissers. NOT! I've kissed 2...I've definitely kissed better:)
4) I have an allergy to nickel, so any jewelry I wear has to be 24 carat gold. Otherwise, my earlobes leak fluid; my arms break out in a rash; my ring finger turns red and swells. Not a pretty sight!
5) I had dreams of being a ballerina...then a Gold Medal figure skater...a guest on Hee-Haw, Donny and Marie, or Cher....singing back-up for any rock band and being asked to 'fill in'...and finally, my books being published.
6) My best male friend and I came in 2nd for the 'Cutest Couple' poll our senior year. People kept telling me they put us down, and I kept protesting we weren't dating! But, I can say we lost to the Homecoming King and Queen! And to this day, we only went on 2 'dates'...AFTER high school!
There. I don't know who to tag, since my blogmates have already been tagged! So....Jackie, you're up! Nick, Enette, Jan, Noel, and Joe...You're it:) I'll email you and you can send it to me via email!
In the meantime, check out Kelly, Bronwyn, Brynn, and Dakota as they post their six items of information about themselves:) Enjoy!