Saturday, January 17, 2009

Saturday's Stupid Saying

Currently Reading: I'm up to Brynn's story in Brit Party. This antho is fantastic! Last night on the LRC chat, I won Cindy Spencer Pape's Three For All. Didn't win Naughty Nooners, but had a great time chatting with everyone!


Did you give consent for someone to steal or damage your property?

Yes () No ()

on a citizenself-reporting form from the Madison, Wisconsin Police Department

Today I'm going to be over at Castle in the Sky Flight of Fantasy group, lurking, asking questions, and chatting with various editors from the e-pubb world. Come join us! See Trinity Blacio's blog for the link!

Heat Wave!
Woke up to a temp of +21!!! Maybe it will get above freezing today??? I can dream, can't I?

And what's with blogger picking out different words to underline? Has anyone else noticed this?

No comments: