Got this in an email last night. Play along if you like:)
Let's Play Family Feud. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE MY ANSWERS!!! Hitforward. Erase my answers and fill in your own answers. Forward to yourfriends and don't forget to send it back to me. Remember, you can't usethe same answers as the person whom sent it to you...
1. Name something you use in the shower? Washcloth
2. Name something a football player wears under his uniform? Jock Strap
3. Name something people hate to find on their windshield? Bird Poo
4. Name something a man might buy before a date? Condoms
5. What is another word for blemish? Pimple
6. What is something you cook in the microwave? Hot dogs
7. Piece of furniture people need help moving? Couch
8. Name a reason a younger man might like an older woman? Maturity
9. Name something a dog does that embarrasses its owner? Humping guests
10. Name a kind of test you cannot study for? EPT.
12. Name a phrase with the word home in it? Home Sweet Home
13. Name a sport where players lose teeth? Boxing
14. Name something a teacher can do to ruin a student's day? Excessive homework
15. Name a bird you wouldn't want to eat? Turkey Vulture
16. Name something a person wears even if it has a hole in it? Jeans
17. Name something that gets smaller the more you use it? Bar of soap (previous answer was bank account...#1 imho!)
D started off to work yesterday, but the boss called an hour later and told him not to come in until today. Fortunately, he had only made it as far as Brazil, so it wasn't too hard on the gas tank to return home. He's on his way again, so here's hoping this job lasts until December! And I can start buying books again next week:)
Cindy Spencer Pape has a delicious new book out from EC, Exploring Ari. You can read two juicy excerpts on her blog and on Regina Carlysle's. Enjoy!