Saturday, July 18, 2009

Saturday's Stupid Saying

You are invite to visit our restaurant where you can eat the Middle East Foods in a European ambulance.
in a hotel brochure, Ankara, Turkey

We had an issue with our satellite last week, and once the problem was fixed, they offered us three months of free HBO and Showtime. K was thrilled, and later that same day, the spouse announced we could now watch BiG Brother After Dark from midnight to three am.

D found the conversations Tuesday night rather interesting. I DVR'd it for Wednesday and Thursday and found it rather boring. I will NOT be tuning in anymore, except for maybe the first hour after the challenges. I will admit watching the reactions was interesting. But the other two hours were a complete waste of time.

And if Jordan doesn't quit playing with her hair, she'll be bald by the time the season's over. She puts it up; takes it down. Finger-combs it; she's constantly checking for split ends. I found myself fast-forwarding through any 'scene' with her in it.

Braden should have stayed; Chima should have been the first to go, imho. We'll see who Ronnie puts up next week and who ends up going home. Hopefully it will be Jesse.

Good News!
Found out I might be able to set up my booth at our county fair this week; I still have to discuss it with the family and contact the fair board by this afternoon:)

And if you missed it, click here for the other good news!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't have the after dark access and really don't even want it because I figure they weed out all the good stuff and show us anyway. But I think it's kind of funny that you get to see their true habits... like Jordan's hair. They only show a little of that. Once you said she messed with it all the time, I could go back and think, "yeah, she does, doesn't she".

Molly Daniels said...

Good to see you back in bloggerland, Kelly:)