Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Graduation Pics

Currently Reading:  I was finally thrilled to be reading Jaydyn Chelcee's Too Close To The Fire, but when I got to the end, I was disappointed to learn that after all that, they were still trapped in The Kimberly, Australia, and hadn't been rescued yet!  WTH???  Now I'll have to read Wild's story.  And was so fed up with their bickering, I skimmed most of it, looking for the rest of the story.  Now I'm loving Dawne Prochilo's When We Meet Again:)  I'm tickled; she wrote this story in the same format I wrote another WIP in.  Can hardly wait to finish this, though I'm wondering why Hart let Brynn go so easy.  Something was left out, and I'm hoping he comes back and gets his comeuppance.  Also began reading Nora Roberts' The MacGregors Rafe and Jared.  Rafe's story is first, and I'm on Ch 4.  Very good so far!

I know; so much for that 'I'll be a better Blogger' comment yesterday.  But we had to get groceries.  And I needed a shower.  Then I had to fix lunch....blah blah blah.  Here you go!


Our graduate:)  I spent the majority of time during graduation with my shoes off and shooting videos of the ceremony.  Am especially proud of Adoptee #4, since she graduated, despite changing schools, then moving back home.



Miss Alex, future graduating class of 2031!



My beautiful daughter in 'girl clothes'!



Did I mention daughter finally had enough and kicked the baby daddy to the curb?  Well, two days later, she began a relationship with C, who adores Alex, plus treats my baby girl like a queen.  Here they are, taking a nap together, lol!  Just don't drop her C!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on your daughter graduating and finding a new man! :)

Molly Daniels said...

Thanks Amber:)