Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Just A Quick Post.....

Apparently, I'm taking Steve's passing harder than I thought.  I am having trouble staying focused; staying on task; or even finding my motivation.  I've had a blog post swirling around in my head, but I've gone blank every time I sit down to write it.

So have patience; this occurred to me this morning, after being upset with myself for lack of motivation to do anything but stare at Face Book and share memories with Steve's wife.  And when I didn't care or not if I got out of bed this morning....well, let's just say the eyes were opened and I recognized depression setting in.    I have been able to snap myself out of it in the past, and am taking steps to ensure I don't fall over the edge.

I should be back on Friday to at least keep up with my Friday Flashbacks and to report what I'm reading:)

No comments: