Monday, June 3, 2013

June Reading Schedule

Currently Reading:  Finished The Caline Conspiracy and OMG!  Loved, loved, LOVED it!  Definite Recommended Read!  Found a few pdf's on my computer yesterday, so also re-read Sandy Sullivan's Meet Me In The Barn and Taming The Cougar.  Both Recommended Reads!  I especially liked TTC best.  Loved the raw emotion and humor.  I'm on Ch 2 of Jaydyn Chelcee's Too Close To The Fire, which is book #3 in her Mountain Men series.  I've been waiting for this book for about 3 years, or even more.


Hold onto your hats!  I hit a yard sale last weekend and found 9 paperbacks (mainly by Nora Roberts) to supplement my reading habit.

Print Books:
Key of Knowledge  This was a reread; I saw this on the table and HAD to reread it, since my other copy is buried in storage somewhere.  And I couldn't  remember how Dana finds the key.  LOVED it!
The MacKade Brothers:  Rafe and Jared RR!
The MacGregors:  Robert and Cybil RR!
The MacGregor Brides Loved Julia's story!!
Birthright
Heaven and Earth Now want to read the other two!
Reunion In Death (as JD Robb) Excellent!
The Ravenscar Dynasty-Barbara Taylor Bradford
The Reluctant Suiter-Kathleen Woodiwiss

E-books:
The Caline Conspiracy- MH Mead  LOVED it!!
Taming The Cougar-Sandy Sullivan  Loved it!
Too Close To The Fire-Jaydyn Chelcee  Enjoyed it.
When We Meet Again-Dawne Prochilo Very good:)
Black Irish Rising-Marie Rose DuFour
Locked and Loaded-Sam Cayto WOW!
Driven- Jayne Rylon WOW!
Picture Perfect-JR  Very good:)
Eagle's Run-Desiree Holt RR!
Eagle's Redemption-Cindy Spencer Pape Wonderful!
Eagle's Refuge-Regina Carlysle Well done!
The Couple-Harlie Williams
Innocent-Mary Martinez
Red Carpet Romance-Jean Joachim
Vegas Miracle-Liz Crowe
Cheeky Blonde-Liz Crowe

I'll try to be a better blogger this month, also.

Looking Ahead:
This month looks pretty full, with three or four signings on the weekends (look to the right for book signing schedule), plus baseball games, and finding time to house-hunt and edit book #7, Love Weighs In, since it's due to be released in August.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I've read most on your ebook list and you're gonna love them! :)

Molly Daniels said...

Very good to know, Ms Amber:)

Melissa Keir said...

Wow.. you are going to be busy! I don't know how you will do it! :)

Rose Anderson said...

Nice list. I can think of a few you can add. ;)

Rose