Friday, October 18, 2013

My Little Construction Worker

Halloween 1993:
Since we couldn't trick or treat in the apartment complex, and Halloween fell on the weekend, we decided to make the hour long drive to my parents' house and take little K around the neighborhood.  He had acquired a tiny tool belt, child-size hard hat, and safety vest.  So he wore that; plus I wore a flannel shirt, my hubby's hard hat, and carried his little pumpkin for the candy.  He was a big hit in our old neighborhood, plus I quickly realized the pumpkin wasn't going to hold all the candy.  I made a quick stop back to the house for a larger bag.

After we'd made the rounds, oh what a feast we had!  Being the good mommy that I am, I ate all the caramel, candy bars with nuts, and let him have only a few things, that he wouldn't choke on.   We spent the night, and went home the next morning.

Next Month:  Could it be....Was I....Or was there something else going on???

***********
My little one is on Fall Break today, so I was able to sleep blissfully late:)  We plan to head to Indy tomorrow, for Mr. Energy's football game.  I know he and Miss Drama Queen will be happy to see us!

Also, tomorrow is my parents official 50th Wedding Anniversary!!!!

Congratulations Mom and Dad!!!!!

Tomorrow Night's Planned Karaoke:
Every Breath You Take (Police)
Endless Love (Lionel Richie/Diana Ross)
Every Heartbeat (Amy Grant)
Blaze of Glory (Jon Bon Jovi)

Have a great weekend and see you next week!


No comments: