Saturday, July 10, 2010

Saturday's Stupid Saying

Family Feud host Richard Dawson: Name something you lose in a game of golf.

Contestant: Your pants?


I watched the premier of Big Brother last night and think they made a grave mistake in revealing the 'twist' so soon. This year, there's a saboteur in the house, who will be aided by the television audience as to what acts of sabotage to commit. I think the fact there IS one should have been kept secret until the halfway point. But no; they jump-started the paranoia. First act: Padlocked the storage room while the lights were out. Two people got up and are now under high suspicion. I have my own theory of who it is; I'll find out if this person makes it to the halfway point or reveals his/herself first. If s/he makes it to the halfway point without being evicted, s/he gets 50K.

Warehouse 13 started off with a bang:) Anyone know that HG Wells was actually a woman? Just kidding...or maybe not, heh heh heh...

Haven't watched Eureka yet, but I'll fill you in when I do. And one thing I heard about The Good Wife was how excellent the writing was. I'll agree...up to a point. The court scenes, well let's just say she's lucky she's not going up against McCoy, Cutter, and Rubirosa. There are some things she comes up with the NY DA's would have uncovered first. But the other story...and how she interacts with her kids and Peter....I'll agree it's outstanding!

Update On MIL:
She mentioned she could see Dad, who passed away in 2000. More conversations with her mother, and she didn't recognize Derek at first. But once he introduced himself, she held his hand and nodded as he told her how one of his fondest memories is eating her fried chicken.

I did make it to the art gallery for a few minutes, and there are several of Hannah's painting I love! One is of a Ren Fair; another is of a Japanese Tea Set; a third is a round one with piano keys surrounding it; the fourth is one she photoshopped, called The Mirror Lies. I'm no expert, but I do like her paintings:) It was good to see Tabs, and to learn she'll be back in Indiana next March.

See you on Monday:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I watched Big Brother too. I haven't watched since the second season. Could be interesting. I have a few ideas who it could be.

Hope you have a great weekend. Thoughts and prayers still going out to your family.

Hugs.

Kenzie Michaels said...

Eureka is AWESOME! I can't wait to find out how they incorporate the changes to the timeline or fix 'em:)