Sunday, March 29, 2009

Temporary Loss of Sanity

No one has stepped up to be my voice double, so I guess I'm honor-bound to actually put my voice over the airwaves! Fine bunch of friends I've got, LOL:) (Good-natured grumbling here...)

Sigh...here's the link, should you choose to meet me in cyber-air www.blogtalkradio.com/jtravisgrundon I met Travis last summer, and this is week #2 of his new host duties. He managed to coerce myself and our mutual friend BB Walters into being his 'Estrogen Hour' tomorrow at 2pm EST. So feel free to call in, email, or whatever it is listeners do, and help us fill an hour? And forgive any hacking on my part. I've tried everything I can think of...Advil Cold and Sinus; Mucinex; Tussin; my inhaler...all only last 3 hours. I've now discovered if I keep gum or cough drops in my mouth, it helps. So keep your fingers crossed I don't sound as if I'm on my death bed??

Actually, I can breathe; it's when I exhale is the issue!

Morning Funny
Was watching the CBS Sunday Morning program and heard something hilarious!

"If you Twitter, do you consider yourself a Twit?" asked Nancy Giles.

Since I'm still getting used to Face Book, I've not braved the Twitter world (yet). Have you?

NCAA News
Yay! 2 for 2 last night! Though S and her friend laughed at me the final 14 seconds of the game...Villanova nearly lost it, but held on! I really should have married a man who appreciates sports!

Go Louisville and UNC!

(More grumbling...) Two TV's and two computers in our house, and I'm fighting for my right to work online and watch b-ball. S is downtstairs watching Twilight; W is happy with SpongeBob; D and K are holed up in front of the desktop watching the first episode of Stargate SG-1. I'm at the kitchen table, on the laptop and keeping track of the scores online. Hopefully for tonight's game, I'll be able to WATCH it???

Lucky Came Home
Yes, Anonymous, Lucky came home safely:) Wet and soggy, but okay.

Enjoy your Sunday; I'm off to check my email.

4 comments:

Molly Daniels said...

ACK! Michigan State won! Makes it easy to predict the next game, no offense to my Michigan friends!

Carol Preflatish said...

I'm so glad Michigan State won. One thing I have never been accused of is being a Louisville fan. Can't stand them. I guess that's because I live so close to them. Very happy they lost. Now, if only UNC can win and by that I mean, win it all.

Molly Daniels said...

I'm rather happy to see the top seeds knocked out myself:) Right now (6:00), UNC is up 32-23 at the half:)

Sandra Cox said...

Enjoy....