Thursday, September 19, 2013

Howdy Doody Won BB #15!!

Currently Reading:  Gave up on Caleo; it just wasn't holding my attention.  And raced through Playing With Fire; it had a wonderful beginning, but then it just dragged.  I think I'd enjoy this better in print, or at least on the kindle.  I decided to read it on the kindle app on my laptop, since my daughter's fallen in love with mine.  Now onto Bent Boot Road.

Congratulations Andy!!!
Gina was a total floater; Andy definitely played the better game.  And had Spencer not been so out of breath on the climbing wall, he might have beaten Andy in Pt 2.

Loved watching GinaMarie and Nick at the end!

Wonder if McCrae will really move to Florida to be with his 'sugar mama'??

And I wonder what's going to happen when Aaryn and GM discover their companies fired them for their racist remarks?

America's Vote was a joke.  Elyssa won, surprise, surprise....Rachel's friends all voted for her, just like they got her voted MVP.  I wanted to throw up.  McCrae deserved it more.


Diet=Mood???
Had an epiphany of sorts; is being on a diet for the 1st time in my life making me cranky?  I'm just mad at everyone these days.  For a more uplifting post, go over to the RB4U blog.  It's my regular day over there. 

Today's Question:

If your writing was translated, which would be your preference:  TV, movie, play, or Broadway?

Arbor U would have to be a tv series....oh wait, Felicity aired back in the 90's.  And both BH 90210 and 90210 went to college.  So maybe each book could be a Lifetime Movie of the Month???

I know; I've not been very 'chatty' this week.  Maybe I'll get over my funk after I ingest more calories.  I've been under my allotted amount all week.  Which is good, but I need some chocolate.  Or more pasta.

My pants are already loose, so that's a good sign, right?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I guess if one of them had to win...lol I didn't like any of them. Though this season had a house full of generally nasty people. I'll bet GM and Aaryn are quite shocked. I thought I heard Spencer was fired the first week too.
It'll be interesting to hear more about McCrae and Amanda.

Molly Daniels said...

Oh me too! I hope there will be an update next summer.

Melissa Keir said...

Congrats on the diet. I try not to do it, it also makes me cranky. I just don't eat since my job barely lets me go to the bathroom, food is a luxury!

Molly Daniels said...

Thank you:) This is a first for me, and I'm tired of my feet and knees hurting all the time. Plus, I vowed I'd never crack the 200 lb mark, and I passed that three years ago. So ultimate goal is to get back to my weight prior to 2003. Then I'll see if I have the willpower to shoot for weight prior to 1997.