Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Six Words...

Saw this on the morning news yesterday. Sum up your life story in six words.

Mine is Wife, Mother, Author. Work in Progress.

What's yours?

Brynn's interviewing me this morning on http://www.brynnpaulin.blogspot.com/ Stop by and say hi!

Clue #6...How many book in my Arbor University series are completed?

Want a free copy of Love Finds a Way? Collect all the answers and email them to me at storimom2@aol.com on Saturday. I'll announce the winner on Monday.

My kids had an hour delay today due to snow. Stay warm all! And welcome Mona Risk! She's joined blogger! Stop by her site and say hi http://www.monarisk.blogspot.com/

14 comments:

Brynn Paulin said...

Thanks for being on my blog today Molly! Great interview. I hope you enjoyed it :-)

Phoenix said...

Just saw your interview at Brynn's. Well done!! And keep us updated on the erotica.

Molly Daniels said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Molly Daniels said...

Okay...anyone know how to delete a comment?

Brynn Paulin said...

in your view, there should be a little trashcan in the corner of the comment... Click it.

Molly Daniels said...

No, no trash can...tried clicking on the blogger sign, but that only collapsed it. Oh well...

Unknown said...

I am sure your interview was great

Bronwyn Green said...

Great interview Ms. Molly!

Molly Daniels said...

Found it!! Guess I was momentarily blind...

Thanks! I really enjoyed it, and emailed everyone on my list:)

I swear that trash can wasn't there earlier...

Molly Daniels said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sandra Cox said...

Work in progress I like that. Now off to Brynn's to see your interview:)

Unknown said...

Only six words? Let's see:

Mom, wife, employee, author, walker, vet

Unknown said...

Oh! and great interview at Brynn's blog today.

Molly Daniels said...

Thanks Ashley:)

Found the trash can. Apparently it's only visible when you sign in...DUH!

Thanks to everyone who stopped by:) Had a great, ego-stroking day!

Now if only my muse would come back from Phoenix...I originally said Florida, but temps are only in the 50's. AZ is in the 80's, so there you go!