Sunday, March 9, 2008

Superhero Quiz

Currently Reading: Leaving Home, by Garrison Keillor. Finished The Cat Who...last night. I found it hard to follow...maybe it was just the sinus headache that interfered with my reading ability, but I did enjoy the ending...I'll have to put this one back with a note that says, 'read when in a better frame of health' or something like that!

E-book: Finished Ronan's Grail, and now I wish all men would take lessons from Ronan on how to treat us ladies...I want chivalry to come back! Not that we can't do without them, or protect ourselves...I just enjoyed his protective and loving nature!

As I stated earlier, I'll be buying Thief of Mine and Honeysuckle this week. And maybe a third. Don't know yet.

Ashley Ladd tagged me for the Superhero Quiz. I was surprised...I was always a Wonder Woman or Aquaman fan, or even Jana from the Wonder Twins. Remember them? Well imagine my surprise when my answers were tallied, and this is what came up:

Superman....what the hell? I said NO CAPES! I'm shaking my head. I'll simply have to go back and redo my answers...

Your results:
You are Superman
























Superman
70%
Spider-Man
70%
Robin
65%
Hulk
65%
Green Lantern
65%
Supergirl
55%
Wonder Woman
50%
Catwoman
50%
The Flash
45%
Iron Man
45%
Batman
10%
You are mild-mannered, good,
strong and you love to help others.


Click here to take the "Which Superhero are you?" quiz...





Have a good day...after church, my oldest has a confirmation meeting, and then we're off to have a steak dinner and birthday cake with the grandparents! And maybe a marketing meeting for myself as well...who says you can't multi-task at your son's birthday party?

AJ has a bunch of idiotic rules on her blog today http://www.amarindajones.blogspot.com/ Go over and tell her which ones you like to break. And then check out the links to the right and see what everyone else is up to. Is Anny still being interviewed by Dancer and Eppie? What quote has Kelly posted? Have Dakota, Bron, and Brynn dug themselves out of the snow? Did the snow manage to miss Barbara again? You'll never know unless you check out their sites:)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Superman huh? Capes are also a bold fashion statement

Phoenix said...

Capes are sissified.

barbara huffert said...

Nope, no snow. There's never any snow here. It used to snow all the time until you guys started hoarding it like you have this year. Can't you please share just a little?

Molly Daniels said...

Good news:) I'll post it later today!

Bronwyn Green said...

Awww thanks Molly!!! I'm so glad you liked Ronan. :)