Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Wednesday Stuff...

Rain, rain, go away...
Come again another day...

Or then again, get it over with before Easter?

My carpel symptoms are back with a vengeance. I'm wearing the splint; writing in longhand (no pain); and trying to see which pain reliever helps the dull, annoying, ache in my elbow down to the mid-section of my arm. And now it's also on the left arm.

Good news? I've written nearly 8 pages on my new wip.

The bad news? Soon I'll have to type it up!

More good news: Got my chapter back from my critique partner, and only have to rewrite two sentances. So I'm doing something right!

Plus, got word that the MIL is being released from the hospital. Hubby's catching a cold. Son left for school with my car keys in his pocket. Fortunately, I found the spare set! I think this rain (we got 4 inches yesterday and it's raining right now) is affecting everyone. I want to curl up in bed and go to sleep, but if I do, I won't sleep tonight. Lots of things going on in Mollyville today!

Oh, and got word that the packages I mailed yesterday have already found their way to their new owners! How's that for speedy mail? Mr. McFeely lives, ha ha...

I'm off to reward myself with Dakota's book. See you tomorrow:)

2 comments:

barbara huffert said...

Try Aleeve. Only thing that makes my thumbs work some days.

Sandra Cox said...

Sorry about the carpel:(
Congrats on the eight pages!!!!YAY!!!