Monday, June 30, 2008

You've Got to be Kidding Me!

Just saw this on the morning news. I swear; someone in the Baby Fashion department has a screw loose. They now have...

Baby stilletto crib shoes (say what? Yeah, they're for fun, but how ridiculous!)

Baby toupees (for fun)

Baby tattoos (temporary)

Baby knee pads (for crawlers)

And two that I actually thought were smart ideas...

Baby leg warmers (the child had on a pink dress and matching leg warmers...easier than tights!)

Socks that look like shoes (since now the experts are saying to stay away from the hard soles)

Am I the only one who thinks the marketing department has lost their minds?

On a good note...

Ellora's Cave was able to retrieve my lost downloads of Servant of Magic and Fairy Dust! I've already downloaded (again) all the books I purchased back in May, and as soon as I get some more floppy disks, they will be safe and sound:) I'll finally get to read Demon Wind!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Baby stilettos? Methinks someone was inebriated when they came up with those.

Molly Daniels said...

That was my thought too. Or at least a fashion-designer mom who takes Mommy and Me outfits too far!

Unknown said...

Since I can't even handle stilettos, I don't think I would have attempted to give some to my baby. Those people are crazy.

Crazier people - Those NYC moms who want to be just like Sex and the City who are on their way to purchase ALL of this stuff at ridiculous prices.

XoXoXo
Dakota