Monday, August 18, 2008

Sleep Deprivation Monday

To quote AJ, it's pukeable.

Didn't get home until after 1am; I had a little too much fun on the Midway.

My lamb burgers were BOGO...Buy One, Get One free:)

Tried the fried cookie dough...YUM! Yes, I even took a picture of the stand to prove what novelties were deep fried. As soon as my desktop stops throwing a fit, I'll upload it and show you.

Brought home cotton candy, the rest of the cookie dough, and chocolate fudge for the kids.

Needless to say, S bounced out of bed when she heard what I'd brought and had a sugar-soaked breakfast. Hey...it got her out of bed and to school on time!

Sold only one book, but passed out bookmarks and business cards. Oh and Anny, Barb, and Kelly...a friend of mine showed up and I talked up your books. She took a look at Marriage Plot and Dancer's Delight and added them to her TBR list. And Barb, I had taken two pads of your sticky notes with me, and a woman came out of nowhere and scooped one of them up, disappearing before I could say anything. She may visit your website! Gave the other one to my friend, with instructions to check out your books, as Bound Brits STILL hasn't arrived, or even shipped!

I've only had 3 1/2 hours of sleep, so forgive me Ashley and Katie if I either a) fall asleep during yout chat tonight, or b) forget to show up and rave about the excerpts. You have one sleepy cheerleader at the moment. I may try to grab a nap, as I also have 2 meetings tonight.

Computer continues to rebell against me at the moment. Maybe it knows I need sleep and is trying to tell me something?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't worry about me, Molly. Get some rest. I'm going to shut down and take a nap myself right now as I'm all knackered out, too.

Sounds like you had a very eventful weekend.

barbara huffert said...

Hahaha, I quoted AJ today too!

Phoenix said...

You did great Molly. And thank you so much for hyping us up!

Anny Cook said...

Cool! Sounds like you had a great time! Thanks for flogging our books! Fairs sound like fun--from a distance. Then I get there and can't find a place to sit down and rest. That's it for me, I'm ready to go home!