Monday, September 22, 2008

Monday Stuff

Currently Reading: Went on a buying spree. It's wonderful when the hubby says it's okay to buy books:) Bought the following:
Seeing Me-Elyssa Edwards
Crude Oil-Desiree Holt
Teach Me-Cindy Spencer Pape
Isabella's Story-Anita Birt
Measure of Healing-Jacquie Roth
Surprised by Desire-Katie Blu

I also finished reading the second TNG Q-story, and I'm well into the third. I'll probably start reading Seeing Me tomorrow...tonight's the season opener of Heroes:)


I'm having PC issues, so I'll keep this brief.

Today on the agenda is doing the banking, laundry, and if I can get the desktop to stop throwing a hissy fit, I might even get some writing accomplished!

Tonight I have a Parent's meeting, to defend my Policy Council seat. I've only been on the council for 4 months, and am finally figuring out what the hell I'm doing! So I have to stick around for the rest of the year:)

For better topics, check out the links to the right and hopefully I'll have something witty to say tomorrow.

2 comments:

JacquƩline Roth said...

Hope you like both Elyssa and Jacqueline's books. Measure of Healing is the start of a new series of books.

Molly Daniels said...

I loved Seeing Me:) I'll be getting to Measure of Healing probably tomorrow.