Saturday, June 20, 2009

Saturday's Stupid Saying

Warning on bottle of aspirin:

Do Not Take If Allergic To Aspirin

Another 'duh' moment!

Not much to report this morning. No sales last night, but met a young artist, a musician who shares my taste in classic and modern rock, and had ice cream with my friend Tabitha afterwards. Just a nice, relaxing evening without my kids!

Did get a brainstorm at 4 am...don't know if it will lead to anything, but just the fact I had plot ideas, snippets of conversations, and the fact I stayed awake until I discovered the characters' names is a definite improvement from the sound of crickets! (And if you understand that long-winded statement, Kudos!)

Has anyone else noticed the gas prices? Two weeks ago, they were around the $2 mark. Last week, they shot up to $2.79. Yesterday they fell to $2.78, then to $2.77, and when I came home from the Blue Moon, gas was down to $2.75. Let's hope it keeps falling another dollar and a half!

Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

Mona Risk said...

Molly, I am thrilled to know you are reading TO LOVE A HERO and so glad you won it. BTW now it's finally available at amazon.com and on sale. Better late than never.

As fot the prices of gasoline they hit 2.79 in FL.

Mia Watts said...

Hadn't noticed the gas prices. I'm having the opposite plotting problems. Too many at once. Not enough time to complete them.