Tuesday, June 2, 2009

No Matter How Hard You Try, Some Things Just Aren't Meant To Be...

...and I'm going to have to say farewell to MS Office Live. I bribed my web designer with a home cooked meal yesterday if he'd come over and see what I was doing wrong. After four hours and two of those spent on the phone with Tech Support, the site was sporting the text, but not the graphics. And neither one knew why.

So keep checking back; we've found another web host with reasonable prices. And when everything is loaded and working properly, I'll let you know!

Currently Reading: Christine Duncan's Safe Beginnings arrived in the mail yesterday! I'm more than halfway through it! I used to volunteer in a battered women's shelter, so I was very interested in this series. So far, I know I'll be getting the next one!

Kids are off to the pool, except the toddler. Spouse is in the basement, watching a Stargate SG-1 marathon. I managed to complete two small writing projects I'd been putting off. And since daughter left her laptop at her 'other mommy's house', I will hopefully be writing in longhand tonight at Laptop Society. Now I don't know which I want more, a laptop or an e-reader!

Sorry about the late post; the teens took over the computer until the pool opened up! My hot flashes are keeping me awake at night; sometimes I'm up every hour trying to cool off. I seem to get the most rest between the hours of 3am and 6am. Go figure. And with K's weight training days a week from 7:30-9am, my planned walking time has been delayed. I've been too tired to get up and walk! Guess I'm either going to have to start going to bed earlier than 10 or just force myself and nap in the afternoon. I'll let you know which one works out best.

2 comments:

Anny Cook said...

Have them test your thyroid...

Molly Daniels said...

Thanks Anny; I'll do that.