Saturday, April 10, 2010

Saturday's Stupid Saying

The wet nurse wants rock candy to decoct papayas
English subtitle in a Hong Kong kung0fu movie

Currently Reading: I'm enjoying Sexy Games, especially a particular scene in which the heroine concocts a way to get around a 'no sex' rule! Veeeery clever:) Print: I'm up to part 3 of Just Rewards. And given the discussion on purple prose over at the Writer's Evo blog, I think I'm reading some. All the descriptions get tedious after a while, even though they leave a vivid picture of the surroundings and the clothing!

Not much to say today. Have one load of laundry and I hope to write something today! I wrote in my journal for a few minutes while the youngest commandeered the computer. I then went through the longhand wips, but just came up blank. Today I plan to investigate the ones on my flash drive. Wish me luck! My creativity just feels clogged! I need some creative Drain-O for my imagination.

I did get the SU to take me out to dinner last night. We went to the Mexican restaurant, in honor of Regina's birthday yesterday:) Everyone have a good weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I need some of that Drain-O too! Good Luck. :)