I don't have a great deal of time this morning; I'm playing catch-up from my weekend!
1) The publisher chat was great! I learned about what other publishers have to offer, and it was good to chat with them and to ask questions. Since I did not attend Day #2, I have a ton of digests to wade through. I'm not going to do them all at once; I'll do a few at a time. And since I have some fantasy authors who will be ready to submit soon, I asked questions on their behalf and took down the information for them. I also went ahead and submitted Forbidden Love to Wild Child Publishing, and at the end of my query asked the question, "Please let me know if this has potential?"
2) TNT chose to run a 12-hour marathon of L&O. And since I DVR'd all of it, the SU is now very put out with me. I did manage to watch all of last week's, even being able to delete several episodes I'd already watched, but either I'm going to have to give up sleeping or pray I recognize more already-watched episodes!
3) So the 'Cool Brees' chased 'Tropical Storm Manning' out of Miami. I was disappointed for my Colts, but at the same time, happy that Drew Brees and his Saints finally won a Super Bowl. And I was going to post a picture of 1-month-old baby Shaant in his Saints onezie, but for whatever reason, my computer will not import the pictures from my SD card. Hoping that problem reverses pretty soon; he looked precious! Final Score: 31-17. I think the on-sides kick at the beginning of the 2nd half was a cheap shot, but hey...it's legal and it worked. Colts simply didn't have the momentum. And two late interceptions didn't help either.
4) Due to spending all day Saturday in front of the PC and Sunday at church and in the kitchen before the Big Game, the laundry piled up. I'm out of socks; W's out of pants; S's smell like smoke (J smokes); and K misplaced his calculator. I'll be setting the timer in order to stay on top of it, since I rarily hear the buzzer of the dryer.
5) As if that weren't enough, today is also the day I typically grocery shop. I may just give the SU a list for the must-haves; a snow storm is due to hit tonight, and the kids may not have school in the morning. We're supposed to get 4-6 inches. Wonderful; I'm also supposed to go to the dentist tomorrow. Friday night, a piece of the band around one of my molars from a filling broke off. Fortunately, it has not affected my eating abilities, but I just want to make sure the filling is secure!