Thursday, February 11, 2010

Finally Did It!

I subbed both Forbidden Love, book #3 in Arbor U, and Class Reunion (Kenzie's sequel to All She Ever Wanted). Now crossing fingers both are accepted:)

Nothing new to say; keep both Anny and Cindy in your prayers! And a huge congrats to Linda Kage; her daughter Lydia was born yesterday, via C-section!

Two-hour delay for kids; I should be able to get some work accomplished today. Stay warm!

Correction: Apparently I don't know what I'm reading! I'm still on Cross Country Chaos, not Blue Gold! My little note to myself, reminding me where I've left off, is missing. This is what happens when LIFE interferes with one's reading...and no e-reader! Grrr....

2 comments:

Regina Carlysle said...

Keeping fingers crossed!

Molly Daniels said...

Thanks Reg! This has been such a blah week...