Thursday, August 24, 2017

No Surprises....#BB19

Brief Recap:
Christmas won HOH and nominated two pawns, Jason and Matt, in order to back-door Mark.

POV Comp:
Zingbot is back!

Christmas had a self-proclaimed 'brain fart' when she pulled her chip and selected 'House Guest Choice'.  She had every intention of picking either Paul or Alex, but her eyes fixed on Raven's pleading expression and selected her!  Fortunately, Jason selected Paul in the HGC chip, then Matt pulled Mark's chip.

It was the classic 'slippery slope-fill the bowl with liquid soap' competition, one I felt Raven might actually excel at, given her ballet training.  Nope, but Mark wins the award for Most Time Spent Falling Down.  In the end, Jason was the one who had the best balance and won the POV.  He pulled himself off, and Mark took his place.  No surprise there, though three people were gunning for Alex.

Tonight's the live eviction, so see you tomorrow!

****************
Had a weird dream last night.  It began with a phone call.

"I miss you."

Suddenly, I'm in the back of a limo, or in the car with his mom and Grandma, and we're off to the airport to pick him up.  He comes flying out of the terminal yelling, "I won!  I won!"  He's won the first round of an American Idol-like competition.  I try to stay cool in front of his relatives, and we go to, of all places, MY house???

I 'wake up' in the dream to him next to me, and granddaughter asleep on his side of the bed.

"Morning....can you believe we've actually spent the night together?"

"Our first time in thirty years...it's pretty nice."  He snuggles closer and throws an arm across my stomach.

I look at the time and feel a seed of apprehension, since it's nearly seven and I know my spouse will be coming home soon.  "Shouldn't you be on your way?"

"I don't care if he finds us.  It's about damn time."

Do do do dodo...do do do dodo....my alarm is going off.  I'm not in bed with him, after all; just my spouse and granddaughter is at my feet.

My first thought is, Dear God, please tell me I've not talked in my sleep!!!!

It's three hours later and he's not said anything, so I think I'm fine....whew!

No comments: